Professional Associations and Memberships
Lynn is a Cheyenne native. She attended Corlette and Alta Vista Elementary schools, Carey and McCormick Junior High schools, Cheyenne East High, and The University of Wyoming. Lynn graduated from Cheyenne East High and became a University of Wyoming Freshman at 16. During the summer of 1978 she joined the Wyoming Air National Guard.
She enjoyed the Guard to such a degree she decided to make the military her career. In 1984 she was transferred to the Colorado Air National Guard, in 1991 she was transferred to the Alaska Air National Guard. Lynn remained in Alaska until her retirement culminating 22 years of service with the Air National Guard. Lynn worked in the Logistic Squadron as their Information Technology (IT) Specialist/System Analyst. From 2001 – 2009 Lynn lived in Virginia with her husband Thomas. There Lynn worked for the Adjutant General’s Directorate of the Army as an IT Specialist/System Analyst. Lynn also holds a Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma. Lynn is a Pro-Life Republican.
During the years between graduating from high school and returning to Cheyenne to retire, Lynn has volunteered in a variety of community activities.
- Big Brother/Big Sister (Colorado)
- Juvenile Prison Counselor (Colorado)
- Army National Guard ChalleNGe Coordinator/Recruiter (Alaska)
- Tutored reading & spelling - elementary school
- Foster parent to six children (Alaska)
- Top Three Community Projects (Alaska)
- North Star Borough Volunteer Fire Fighter &
II/ Emergency Medical Technician I (Alaska)
- Day Break Mentor (Washington, D.C)
- Mclean Bible Church Day Break - After school
program in Lincoln Heights (D.C.)
- Capital Women's Build/Habitat for Humanity (D.C.)